Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We know you take your dental health seriously. Making informed decisions about your dental health depends on having all of the facts. Dr. Chris Forte believes that every patient should have all of the information available in order to make an educated decision about treatment.
From comparing your treatment options to questions about your insurance, Dr. Chris Forte’s team has the answers. Below is a list of some of the most common questions we are asked. If your question is not listed here, please feel free to contact us via phone or our online contact form.
- Are you accepting new patients?
- Do you see children?
- Do you make dentures?
- I have a dental emergency. What should I do?
- Does your office do implants?
- Do you take my insurance?
- What cosmetic procedures do you offer?
- I need a tooth pulled. Do I have to go see a specialist?
- Do you offer teeth whitening?
- Where is your office located?
- Do you treat snoring?
- I grind my teeth. Can you help?
- What is a dental crown?
- How does a dental crown procedure work?
- Why do I need a crown on my root canal tooth?
- How can I help my child prevent cavities?
- Does my child need fluoride and sealants?
- What is dental bonding?
- I chipped my tooth. Can you help?
- Can you get rid of the gap between my teeth?